The knowledge of the formulas used to create the products was inherited through many generations of the Ashtavaidya tradition. (Read more on the tradition). Our range includes the following categories:
- Herbal Massage oils (Thailams) Decoctions of herbs infused in oil and other substances. Provides lipid delivery to the cells.
- Herbal Jams (Leyhams and Rasayanas) Decoctions or powdered herbs, cooked with sugar or honey to create a jam. Absorbed through the small intestine, preserved for a long time.
- Liquid formulas - Fermented (Aristhams and Asavams) Decoctions or powdered herbs naturally fermented without the addition of extra alcohol. Easily absorbed into the blood stream, preserved indefinitely.
- Liquid Formulas - Decoctions (Kwaths) Extracted juices of plants blended in a highly concentrated liquid formula.
- Liquid Formula - (Thailam). Decoctions of herbs infused in oil and other substances for internal and external use. Lipid delivery through the cells.
- Liquid Formulas - (Ashtavaidya Formula). Non-classical formulas, consisting of extracted juices of plants blended in a highly concentrated liquid formula.
- Powdered Herbs - (Choornas). Finely pulverized herbs blended into a powder formula.
- Herbal Ghee - (Grithams). Decoctions of herbs infused in gritha (ghee – clarified butter). Lipid delivery through the cells.
- Pills - (Vatis). Finely pulverized herbs blended into a powder formula compacted into a convenient pill form.